1. I only see an occasional fly and mouse in our house. How do I know when to have my house treated by a pest control company? Can’t I just buy some fly paper from a supermarket?
2. Our office is regularly treated by the in-house pest control staff. Why do we still see pests, especially cockroaches, in our office?
3. Are mice the same as rats?
4. How can I keep my house pest-free if my neighbors do not seem to care about having their homes treated? Should I continue having my house treated, or is it a futile activity?
5. We are preparing to construct our new home. When is the best time for pest-control service?
6. What is the difference between buying a pest control product off-the-shelf and having a pest control company service the house? Isn’t it cheaper to do it ourselves?
7. How often should our residence be treated for pests?
8. Do I need to get everyone out of the house when it is being serviced by Mapecon? How long do we need to stay out?
9. Where can I buy Mapecon products, aside from your offices?
10. We are in the food business, and are constantly having to deal mostly with flies, cockroaches and mice. How can our restaurant be treated when food is always present?